Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Guest Blogger- AJ Richichi

Hi! My name is AJ Richichi. I’m a positive thinker and believe in a common good in all people. Over the past two years, I’ve been working towards creating and fostering a positive community online, as I understand that the internet can brutally negative. It’s called www.ChronicleMe.com.

As part of the ChronicleMe team, I feel comfortable saying that we all find joy and take pride in spreading positivity. I’ll use aninfographic campaign as an example. The company uses its’ designers, developers, and marketing dollars to launch huge awareness and education campaigns. Our campaigns include topics such as sexual assault, domestic violence, suicide prevention, and cyber-bullying. We’ve reached over a million people and have worked alongside some of the most influential self-help organizations in the world.

The campaign was successful because of our audience’s generosity. Countless people shared, re-tweeted, pinned, and re-blogged our initiatives. Because of these efforts we were able to make positive change in the world. For that, I am entirely and utterly grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment