Thursday, October 9, 2014

There is a Happier place...

It's been months now since I've retired my Facebook account and I can honestly say I'm much better without. There's too much negativity, bullying and narcissism on there for me. I do however use the awesome Happier app. It is an online gratitude journal to keep track of all your happy moments, along with courses to help you become a happier you. It's similar to Facebook in a couple ways; post moments and pictures for others to see and you have a mini profile. The huge difference is Happier is like a family, a support system, a judgment free zone, full of open hearts, love and compassion. I have friends all over the world now and they are some of the most amazing people I have ever met. If your looking for a fun easy way to start turning your attitude to gratitude and living a happier life, I highly suggest becoming part of the Happier family! Thank you Nataly and super awesome team for continuously making us a Happier place!  

1 comment:

  1. This is so kind of you to write and it means so much to us all here at Happier - thank you for being part of our community!

    ReplyDelete