Thursday, December 11, 2014

I love people!

Now that I've come out my deep dark hole of my depression, and discovered my purpose, I love interacting with people! I'll be honest after working in the tourism industry and working retail I developed a dislike for people, I didn't want to go anywhere I would see anyone I knew, I didn't want to engage in conversations with anyone, not even my husband. I thought my ideal job was a office with a computer and no phone. I am so grateful I am not in that same place anymore! I now know it wasn't really the people it was where I was at mentally, spiritually and emotionally and work is where I was physically. I was suppressing a lot of emotions, dealing with a lot of bull crap at work and didn't know how to balance it all, and deal with the stress. Most importantly I was ungrateful and a negative angry person. 

Fast forward... I'm at a point in my life where I have the self confidence and passion to strike up conversations where ever I go, I walk around with my head held high, smiling and engaging with strangers. There are so many nice people out there, not saying I haven't run into some unfriendly ones but I just let it go, and I don't take offense to it. 

I really enjoy interacting with my Happier friends all over the country. I made a dear friend in France, and I am really enjoying our growing friendship. I really look forward to her emails, they always make me smile. I'm very blessed and grateful she reached out to me! 

If you've read my blog you know I don't use Facebook, but I have gotten into Twitter. I like it there's a lot of great people to connect with, and so many ways to learn and grow. I happened to see the #bloggerswanted so I checked it out, I came across a tweet looking for guest bloggers, I thought to myself "Hey why not? I've got nothing to loose! This is an oppertunity to share my love of life with others. I sent and email and wouldn't ya know in less than 24 hours I got a really nice email about my blog and being a guest blog. I was so excited!! 

I'm grateful I stepped out of my comfort zone, and reached out. I didn't really know what it meant to be a guest blogger, I'm new to this whole world, but I'm really looking forward to sharing my guest blogger with you tomorrow! 

As always Be Grateful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment