Monday, October 27, 2014

It's alright if you don't know...

One of the things I used to stress out about was the unknown. It didn't matter what it was, but I was constantly making up scenarios that weren't existing and worrying about them. All of the stressing caused my anxiety to go through the roof! I would get myself all worked up over going places and doing things. I was always worrying about what others were thinking at that very moment. 

I used to stress myself because I didn't know what I wanted to spend the rest of my life doing. I felt like there was something wrong with me because I didn't know, I just plain and simple didn't know. And that scared the life out of me! Literally made me crawl into a deep dark hole of depression that sucked the life right out of me. 

My moms helped me realize I needed to live in the present, in the now. The time to  overcome battles is when they are actually infront of you, not made up scenarios in your head, of all the negative what ifs that could happen. 

It wasn't easy, but after consciously shutting down those negative thoughts, and redirecting my train of thought, I have noticed a huge decrease in my stress and anxiety level. When something happens I deal with it! Life happens, it's about how you handle it. 

I truly believe everything happens for a reason, as hard as that may be to see. We learn so much from our expierences, good and bad, and that makes us who we are. 

Let's not stress about the future, the past, and the uncontrollable. Instead let's embrace the NOW, and make it the best it can be! 

It's valuable to remember that their is only one amazing you! You are the only one who has expierenced your journey. I think it's important we all encourage ourselves and others to imbrace our authentic selfs, and let your let shine bright for everyone to see. We all have something unique to share with the world, it's pure bliss when you figure out! 

Be Grateful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment