Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Let it go...

I'll be a 100% honest, I frickin love Frozen! I would be lying if I said I didn't know every word to every song and every line in the movie! Yes it gets annoying when you watch and listen to it all the time, but the messages in the movie are inspiring. The power of love can heal anything! 

I will proudly say a few times by myself I have rocked out to Let It Go and sang it at the top of my lungs. It felt soooo good! 

Who would think those three words have so much power behind them? I sure didn't! 

When I learned to let go of everything I had no control over it truly eliminated a ginormous amount of my stress and anxiety. 

I let go of all the hurt and pain from my childhood. I embrace the good memories I do have, and love the family that we are today. 

I let go of the not so great choices I made  in the past. I don't regret them one bit, if I had not been threw it all, I wouldn't be as strong as I am today. 

I let go of all the should have, could haves, and would haves of life. I stopped dreaming about what my life could have been, and embraced gratitude in every aspect of my life, and realized how truly blessed I am. 

I let go of the stress of the future, whatever happens will happen, and I will embrace those challenges as they arise. 

I let go of all the negative self talk. I talk to myself with the same love, kindness and compassion I would expect others to speak to me in. 

I let go of others mistakes that have hurt me. No one is perfect and no one should be expected to be. I forgive myself and I forgive others. 

I let go of my own personal expectation to be able to do it all. I now ask for help and graciously accept it. 

I let go of others problems that I can't  control. I pray for them. 

By letting go off all these negative thoughts and actions, I have made room for more positive, grateful and happy thoughts. I encourage everyone to just let it go!! 

Be Grateful & Let It Go.

Thanks to whomever made this imageđź’–

No comments:

Post a Comment